Sturgis Bike Rally
- The Lodge is open for the rally! It houses a full liquor bar, espresso bar, and limited kitchen menu. Breakfast and dinner available. Kitchen hours 7am-11am & 5pm-10pm
- Our Convenience store has snacks, drinks, camping supplies, and gifts. Free coffee every morning from 8/2-8/11!
- Elk Creek Resort & Lodge is in full gear and ready for the Sturgis Rally!
- Our Rally rates are in effect 7/31/24 through 8/11/24. Dates outside of Rally dates will be charged at Summer rates.
Reservations require a 50% deposit at booking. Payments accepted by check, money order or credit card. Cancellations after June 1st will not get a refund. No refunds for early checkouts. See Rally Brochure for more details.
Sturgis Rally Guest Guidelines
- NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS.
- Quiet hours begin at 11:00 pm. GENERALLY PEACEFUL ALL HOURS.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PICK UP YOUR AREA BEFORE CHECKOUT. Help keep the grounds and showers clean. Cigarette butts go in fire grates or butt cans, not on the ground.
Please let the office know if you bring a pet, so that we can have that information in your files, in case of power outage or other emergency.
All dogs MUST be on leashes at ALL TIMES.
Dog owners must clean up after their pets.