Sturgis Bike Rally
- The Lodge is open for the rally! It houses a full liquor bar and limited kitchen menu. Breakfast and dinner available. Kitchen hours 6am-11am & 5pm-10pm
- Our Convenience store has snacks, drinks, camping supplies, and gifts. Free coffee every morning!
- Elk Creek Resort & Lodge is in full gear and ready for the Sturgis Rally!
- Summer rates – May 1st- Sept. 30th, excluding Rally dates Aug. 6th-15th
- Our Rally rates are in effect 8/6/21 through 8/15/21. Extra nights beyond the first 7 nights will incur an additional charge.
Reservations must be paid in full at booking. You may pay by check, money order or credit card (4% convenience fee added to credit card transactions). Cancellations after June 1st will not get a refund. No refunds for early checkouts.
Sturgis Rally Guest Guidelines
- NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS.
- Quiet hours begin at 11:00 pm. GENERALLY PEACEFUL ALL HOURS.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PICK UP YOUR AREA BEFORE CHECKOUT. Help keep the grounds and showers clean. Cigarette butts go in fire grates or butt cans, not on the ground. Please note that there are three areas of camping available during Sturgis Rally Week.
BIKES ONLY AREA: Area limited to bikes with tents.
PARKING FEE AREA: If you absolutely have to have any vehicle or trailer (other than a bike) at your tent site, there is a $100 fee for each.
FREE PARKING AREA: Open area allowing vehicles or trailers at your site. Your understanding and cooperation are vital.